This holiday season, let Whistler Blackcomb help take some of the pressure off by providing the perfect holiday gift idea: a Whistler Blackcomb gift card.More Info
This Thursday, November 28, Whistler Blackcomb will complete its winter kick-off by opening Blackcomb Mountain to skiers and snowboarders.More Info
Whistler Blackcomb and GoPro have recently renewed a three-year corporate partnership agreement that names GoPro as the official camera of Whistler Blackcomb.More Info
On Saturday, November 23, Whistler Blackcomb’s professional avalanche forecasters Tony Sittlinger and Anton Horvath will take to the stage at Millennium Place to host a public Forecaster’s Forum, presented by Arc’teryx and the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Patrol.More Info
November 13, 2013
- Thanks to cold temperatures, impressive snowmaking and natural snowfall Whistler Mountain will open twelve days early on Saturday, November 16. With five lifts running, guests will have the option to upload from either the Whistler Village Gondola or the Creekside Gondola. Blackcomb Mountain will open, as scheduled, on American Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 28, 2013.
Just in time for the 2013.2014 ski season, Whistler Blackcomb and Arc’teryx have entered into an exciting, new, three-year corporate partnership.
The fourth annual Chasse au Tresor scavenger hunt – taking place Saturday, October 12 – is not about intense competition, being the fastest, or gunning it down tight single track trails. It’s about hanging out with a friend or three, riding bikes and solving a series of clues and puzzles in the Whistler Mountain Bike Park.
October 3, 2013
It’s almost Thanksgiving, and the snow is flying in the alpine earlier than normal, causing skiers and boarders to rub their mitts together at the thought of Whistler Blackcomb’s annual Turkey Sale.
September 17, 2013
While annual accolades from ski and snowboard magazines regularly position Whistler Blackcomb as one of the top ranked ski and snowboard destinations in the world, as the saying goes, “The customer knows best.”
September 4, 2013
As the countdown to winter begins across the northern hemisphere, Whistler Blackcomb is preparing for the 2013.2014 ski season which will be defined by the resort’s first major capital expansion project since the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola in 2008.
August 27, 2013
Winter is just around the corner and Early Bird Season Passes for Whistler Blackcomb’s 2013.2014 ski and snowboard season are now on sale
July 18, 2013
- Thanks to warm early summer alpine temperatures and particularly sunny weather, Whistler Blackcomb’s alpine trails will be fully open to the public starting on Saturday for walking, hiking and running.
July 15, 2013
– Never has the culinary scene at Whistler Blackcomb been more widely celebrated than it will be this August long weekend. From August 2 to 4, 2013 Whistler will play host to the first Winemaker’s Dinner of the season, the Mountain Top BBQ Series on Whistler Mountain, the Araxi Longtable event at Lost Lake, and at the centre of it all, the BULL’S-EYE Canadian National BBQ Championships.
June 17, 2013
– On June 22 The Wizard Express Chairlift will start to shuttle skiers and snowboarders up to Blackcomb Mountain’s Horstman Glacier for one of the most unique experiences Whistler has to offer; summer skiing and snowboarding.
June 12, 2013
– As temperatures heat up in the alpine and snow begins to melt, Whistler Blackcomb’s PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience is unearthed and new summer activities emerge.
May 21, 2013
Whistler Blackcomb has introduced the PEAK 2 PEAK Viewing Gallery, unveiled to the public for the first time on Saturday May 25, opening day for summer sightseeing and the PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience.
The annual Crud 2 Mud Downhill race is back to mark the transition season between winter snow sports and summer mountain bike season.
May 9, 2013
This summer Whistler Blackcomb is unveiling new products and services, including an interpretive experience for the world-record breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola as well summer themed Alpine Wonder Routes to aid in the discovery of the mountains’ expansive summer lift system and trail networks for hikers and sightseers.
April 22, 2013
For the fifth year in a row Whistler Blackcomb is proud to be named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.