Real-time mountain information direct from the source – lift status, trail conditions, weather, maps, webcams and more.
- NEW Brand new user interface
- NEW Bike Park Trail Status
- NEW Summer Lift Status
- NEW Hiking Trail Status, Info and Maps
- Summer and Fall Events
- Alpine and Valley Weather
- Mountain and Valley Webcams
- Now available in the iTunes App Store and Google Play for Free!
Free App Downloads
Download now for Android Phones:
Android 3.0 phone or higher.
Google Play account to download.
Download now for Apple iPhone:
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Apple ID to download.
What's New - Version 3.2 for both iOS and Android
- New Run Tracker:
Completely redesigned Run Tracker with enhanced stats and tracking information. Never lose your Run Tracker data again, now you can sync/save your recorded tracks on a secure cloud service. View your runs and history on multiple Android and Apple devices. Free secure cloud storage is included for all your Run Tracking. Authentication is via Facebook Login. Storage is on Active Network Secure Cloud (Facebook is only used for authentication).
- New user interface including a brand new home page with important information immediately available.
- New left-side navigation making it easier to find what you need. Supports new Swipe from the left edge to the right gesture.
- Simplified settings all in one place.
- More content to ensure a memorable mountain experience.