Real-time mountain information direct from the source – lift status, trail conditions, weather, maps, webcams and more.
- NEW Brand new user interface
- NEW Snow Alerts
- NEW Lift & Alpine Zone Alerts
- NEW Listen to the Snow Report
- Improved Run Tracker, track your runs with GPS
- Live Conditions & Web Cams
- Share & Connect
- Backcountry Avalanche Advisory and Much More!
- Season Pass & EDGE Card holders: Check your scans and number of days.
- Now available in the iTunes App Store and Google Play for Free!
Free App Downloads
Download now for Android Phones:
Android 3.0 phone or higher.
Google Play account to download.
Download now for Apple iPhone:
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Apple ID to download.
What's New - Version 3.2 for iOS and Android
- New user interface including a brand new home page with important information immediately available.
- New left-side navigation making it easier to find what you need.
- Supports new Swipe from the left edge to the right gesture.
- Simplified settings all in one place.
- More content to ensure a memorable mountain experience.
- New Food & Drink section. Find restaurants and view special nutritional option menus.
Mobile WebApp for All Smartphones
Now available, our all new mobile WebApp which supports all modern smartphones including Blackberry and Windows Phone
devices. Plus support for the iPad, older iPhones & Android phones, plus all tablets.
The New WebApp is responsive and designed to work with all modern phones and tablets. Featuring:
- Complete Snow Report
- Audio - Listen to the Snow Report
- Grooming Report
- Live Lift Status
- Alpine Zone Status
- Alpine & Valley Weather Forecast
- Live Temperatures and Weather Plot History
- Web Cams
- Avalanche Advisory