Whistler Kids Childcare Centres are fully licensed and offer care in a quiet and nurturing environment.
The Whistler Kids Childcare Centres open daily at 8:00 am. All pre-registered guests should proceed directly to the facility to check your child in. Please have your child at the facility no later than 9:30 am.
Pagers are provided so that we may contact you if necessary throughout the day.
- Ensure your child is well rested, healthy, has eaten breakfast and has recovered from jetlag.
- Your child will spend the day with our qualified caregivers engaged in age appropriate indoor and outdoor play - naps included.
- You are required to complete an emergency information form (11K PDF) which includes information pertaining to the health and safety of your child. Please print it out, fill it in, and bring it with you on your child's first day.
- New childcare regulations require parents to bring a photo of their child to put on file with their Emergency form. Please bring a photo with you on your child's first day.
What to Pack With Your Child
Lunch is provided (except for Teddybear Daycare), but please include prepared bottles if your child requires one during the day. If your child has special dietary needs, please discuss them with us upon making your reservation and
upon your arrival. You are welcome to pack a lunch but please do not pack any nut products as we try to operate "nut free" facilities.
- If your child has a special "cuddly", please pack it in your child's bag and label it with your child's name.
- If your child is in diapers please provide a sufficient number for the day, along with diaper wipes.
- Please ensure your child has appropriate indoor and outdoor clothing including:
* Comfortable indoor clothing including slippers and a change of clothing
* Hat and mittens
* Warm outerwear for stroller walks or outdoor play.
You will be required to sign a form, releasing your child from our care, at the end of the day. Pick-up times: