From your friends at whistler blackcomb:
Get Up and Stay Up
– get up the mountains early and enjoy the great morning conditions.
– Breakfast at the top and fresh runs – go to Whistler Gondola at 7:15am.
- Enjoy lunch before 12 or after 1 to avoid the crowds and don't forget the mountain huts on Blackcomb (Crystal and Horstman) or Whistler (Ravens Nest, and Chic Pea).
Free Mountain Tours
– Get to know new areas – Daily at 11am on both mountains.
Magic Castle (Blackcomb) and Treefort (Whistler)
– Kids will love it.
Coca Cola Tube Park
– great evening activity (open until 8:00 nightly).
Fire & Ice Show
- Whistler's best skiers and riders, including Whistler Blackcomb Snow School's finest, hit a big air jump through a blazing ring of fire every Sunday night at 6:30pm. Free live entertainment!
Take a Lesson
– Nice way to get in on local secret spots and cut the line-ups.
– Try the latest gear and rent the night before (select shops are open until 9pm).
Christmas Never Stops
– Shop till you drop and check out the great deals at Whistler's best retailers (Showcase snowboards, Can Ski, Glacier Shop to name a few).
Give the Gift of Whistler
– Purchase a Gift Card to give a great present or just so you don't have to carry your wallet. Works at all mountain locations (available at Guest Relations, or participating retailers).
Ski the Great Beyond
– branch out and check out the far away spots on the mountain: Crystal Chair, Blackcomb Glacier, Garbanzo Zone, Peak to Creek Zone and the new Symphony Amphitheatre. You'll be sure to find your own piece of Whistler.
To contact us call 604 932-3434 or visit Guest Relations in the Village until 9pm daily.
Snowphone: 604 932-4211.