Feel the wind in your face as you cruise down our exhilarating tubing hill. Located in the Base 2 Zone on Blackcomb Mountain, the Coca-Cola ®/™ Tube Park offers great fun for the young and the young at heart. There's no skill or equipment required - just a sense of adventure and a desire for excitement.
Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-Cola ®/™ Tube Park has multiple lanes offering a variety of sliding experiences. Lanes are 1000' and a state-of-the-art conveyor lift makes travelling to the top a breeze.
Family fun doesn't have to end when the lifts close because the Coca-Cola ®/™ Tube Park is open into the evening.
Children must be at least 3 years of age and at a minimum height of 36" or 91cm tall to tube. Children between 36" (91 cm) to 41" (103 cm) tall are designated to use the Mini-kids lane only from the halfway point.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied in the Tube Park by an Adult. Kids under 12 can still ride by themselves as long as they are tall enough.
- One person per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the kids' lane. (conditions permitting)
- Group Tubing is permitted where sliders can join up and go down a lane together as long as conditions permit.
- Ski Boots are not permitted in the Tube Park for safety reasons.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park.
* Pre-booked Tube Park tickets must be booked a minimum of 3 days prior to start date.
||Monday to Friday
||Dec 14 - Apr 21
||Saturday & Sunday
||Dec 21 - Apr 20
Family Day Weekend
Dec 21 - Jan 5
Feb 8 - 10
Mar 17 - 23
Apr 18 - 21
|Final Day: Tube Park last day is Monday, April 21, 2014
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions. Note - the light board at the bottom of Excalibur indicates whether or not the Tube Park is open. Please see special closures:
|Thu Feb 6
||Private function. Open to public after 1pm.
|Tue Mar 4
||Private function. Closed to public from 6pm.
How to Get There
- The Tube Park is located just above mid-station of the Excalibur Gondola and adjacent to Lot 8.
- Access on foot is via a "no cost" ride on the lower line of the Excalibur Gondola up to the mid-station and is open the same hours as the Tube Park. "No ticket required to access the Gondola".
- Once at the mid-station, guests cross the ski run towards Lot 7 and proceed up the side of the run on the walkway to the Tube Park pathway entrance (it is well marked and lit during evening operations).
- Those who are not comfortable with stairs or require direct access (i.e. strollers, wheelchair etc) should go by car up to Lot 8 where they can directly access the park.
- Access by vehicle is by driving up to Lot 8 and crossing the bridge over to the Park.
- Free Parking at Lot 8
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Recommend proper winter boots with a good grip.
- Warm winter clothing
- Snow pants (especially for children).
- Ski goggles/helmets (recommended for children)
- There are staff stationed at the base of the lift, top of the lift, start of the mini-kids lane, regular lanes as well as in the run out lanes to provide assistance and instruction.
- 7 tube lanes to enjoy from a more gentle slope (kids' lane) to longer faster lanes. There is a "kids only" lane half way up the conveyor for those under the minimum adult lane height requirement.
- Ticket Sales
- We have adult size tubes and kids tubes (for those under the minimum adult lane height).
- Tube Lift (conveyor) for easy access up to the tube lanes.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase on site. featuring Belgian Waffles, French hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages (no alcohol).
- Heated Washroom facilities.
- Fire pit area with seating. Seating also available around the Snack hut
- Fully lit for early evening tubing.
- Full sound system covering the entire park with family friendly music.
*Please note: We do not have storage facilities available at this time. Guests may leave non –Valuable items beside the Tube Park hut as long as it does not create a hazard for other guests. Valuables (i.e. purses, small backpacks, cameras etc. may be taken in the tube on your lap.
|Save! Pre-purchase Tube Park tickets 3 days in advance online and save. Buy Online
Please Note: Unlike with lift tickets, children 6 and under are NOT free. See minimum height and age requirements above.
Prices do not include 5% GST Tax. The cost of tubing includes a tube.
| Winter Season Pass holders3
|| 20% off
| Winter EDGE Card holders3
|| 20% off
| Family of 4 or more w/at least 2 children under 19
|| 10% off
| Groups of 15 or more4
|| 10% off
Personal use only. Discount applies to walk-up/in-resort rates only.
Groups must be paid by one person.