Maximize your day. No more than four people per instructor means you get more of what you want - mileage, attention value. It's simply the best way to maximize your time on the mountains.
And as with all lessons, you get to skip the lift lines.
Get unlimited drop-in days to MAX4 Lessons from late November to late April.
The MAX4 Pass accelerates learning by limiting group size to a maximum of 4 people.
- Passes may be used for both ski and snowboard lessons.
- Pass valid on both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
- MAX4 Pass sales are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Passholders may bring a guest to join in the lesson with them for 50% off the lesson (lesson only), valid also during discounted Discover Whistler Days time periods.
- Requires season pass.
15-day Lesson Pass
It's the same idea as the MAX4 Lesson Season Membership above, except you choose 15 drop-in days.
- Registration required minimum 24 hours in advance of each lesson. Cancellation within 24 hours of lesson subject to a fee.
- Valid for full day lessons only.
- Requires season pass. Add-on only available to season pass holders.
Watch the video to learn more about why by less is more and how you can maximize your learning potential with MAX4 lessons.
This 20-day program caters to advanced skiers with an emphasis on adventure skiing, high mileage and top coaching.
Club Linc runs on Whistler Mountain with head coach and founder Lincoln Phillips. Linc is a level 4 coach in his 25th year of teaching at Whistler Blackcomb.
Requires lift ticket or season pass.
Club Linc meets at 9:30am inside Pika's
(towards the back).
in early season, Pika's will be closed so the meeting location is upstairs in the Roundhouse.
||6, 13, 20
||3, 10, 17, 24, 31
||7, 14, 21, 28
||7, 14, 21, 28
||4, 11, 18
Senior Ski Team Pass
For the 55+ skier
who is looking to improve their skiing, challenge slopes within their ability, develop and maintain some great friendships in the mountains and discover new terrain.
Choose from Mon, Tues, Wed or Sun.
- 12 lessons
- 3 hour lessons, 9:30am - 12:30pm, with a coffee break/pit stop.
- Meeting location will change based on the date.
|Week #1 (B)
|Week #2 (W)
|Week #3 (B)
|Week #4 (W)
|Week #5 (B)
|Week #6 (W)
|Week #7 (B)
|Week #8 (W)
|Week #9 (B)
|Week #10 (W)
|Week #11 (B)
|Week #12 (W)
- Groups of up to 7 skiers with the same coach remain together for the 12 session program.
- With the same experienced coach, sessions are consistent and progressive through 12 sessions focusing on the senior skier ability. "Seniors say in order to keep skiing they need to stay out of trouble and improving their skiing technique should do it."
- Techniques are applicable to all terrain so that skier safety is always foremost.
- Individualized follow-up after each session ensures concepts can be practiced between session days.
- Requires lift ticket or season pass.
- For additional information, visit: www.seniorskiteam.com »
The Gatebusters program offers no-frills gate training and ski racing. Join long-time professional ski coaches and drop by for a day or purchase a pass for unlimited training.
Available disciplines are Freeski, Giant Slalom and Slalom. Ability level 5-6.
Call for weekly updates on training locations and discipline: 604-935-5553
Full day begins at 9:30am. Half day starts at 12:00pm.
Most Wednesdays and Saturdays starting December 2014. Unless otherwise noted, training on Whistler is on Ptarmigan and training on Blackcomb is on Ross' Gold/Gandy Dancer.
SEASON DATES TBD
Parking and Locker Passes
Season long parking passes and annual or weekly locker rentals also available. Parking and Locker Passes