Real-time mountain information direct from the source – lift status, trail conditions, weather, maps, webcams and more.
- NEW Brand new user interface
- NEW Snow Alerts
- NEW Lift & Alpine Zone Alerts
- Track your day with GPS
- Live Conditions & Web Cams
- Share & Connect
- Backcountry Avalanche Advisory and Much More!
- Season Pass & EDGE Card holders: Check your scans and number of days.
- Now available in the iTunes App Store and Google Play for Free!
Free App Downloads
Download now for Android Phones:
: Android 3.0 phone or higher and Google Play account to download.
Download now for Apple iPhone:
: iPhone 3GS with iOS 5.0 or higher and Apple ID to download.
What's New - Version 3.0 for iOS and Android
- New user interface including a brand new home page with important information immediately available.
- New left-side navigation making it easier to find what you need.
- Supports new Swipe from the left edge to the right gesture.
- Simplified settings all in one place.
- More content to ensure a memorable mountain experience.
- Note: Android version 3.0 coming soon to Google Play.
Support for Blackberry and other Smartphones
Now available, our all new Live WebApp which supports all modern smartphones including Blackberry and Windows Phone devices. Plus support for older iPhones, Android phones and all tablets.
The New WebApp for all modern phones and tablets. Featuring:
- Complete Snow Report
- Grooming Report
- Live Lift Status
- Alpine & Valley Weather Forecast
- Live Temperatures and Weather Plot History
- Web Cams
- Avalanche Advisory, Alpine Zone Status
- Tips & Deals
- Contact Phone Numbers
- Flickr Photos, Videos, Wonder Reels
- TELUS Offers
- Facebook and Twitter updates
An account is not required for the WebApp. Login as Guest
for all the above features. When you sign-in, you'll be able to access your Season Pass or EDGE Card scan information.