In the past decade, we've averaged 11.9 m (39.1 ft) of snow each season giving us the longest season with the most reliable snowfall (November through May).
And with daily direct flights to Vancouver, getting to Whistler is easier than you think. Take advantage of these great deals and help us make the 2015.16 season even better.
Why Americans Love Whistler
- Longer season with reliable snowfall (November through May)
- A favorable exchange rate means extra savings on your Whistler vacation
- Direct flights and easy connections from most USA cities to Vancouver
- Friendly Canadian Hospitality
- Variety of Terrain (from easy groomers to powder filled bowls, there is something for everyone)
- Pedestrian ski in / ski out village
- International flavor, A global feel in a small village with a unique vibe
- Low Altitude Resort - no acclimatizing required
- Insider Tip: Plan in advance and book by August 31st for the best prices of the season