- All Lodging
- Resort Maps
- Featured Properties
- Why Book With Us?
- Last Minute Hotel Deals
- FREE Vacation Guide
Gay Welcoming Whistler
- Whistler Pride and Ski Festival - January 22 - 29, 2017: Celebrating 25 years - the evolution of the annual Gay & Lesbian Ski & Snowboard Festival.
- Breathtaking Scenery: In addition to the gay-welcoming attitude, the scenery is spectacular every season of the year.
- Top Ski Resort in North America: Greatest vertical/usable terrain for skiing/riding and other winter sports in North America. Consistently ranked in the top 5 for North American resorts selected by industry magazines such as SKI, SKIING, Powder, TransWorld Snowboarding and more.
- Activities: Get close to nature and fill a week or longer with skiing, snowmobiling, heli-skiing, sleigh rides, and snowshoeing. And those are just a few ideas.
- People: You'll meet visitors from all over the world as you stroll around the pedestrian-only Village and browse the many galleries and eclectic shops.
- Après: Whether it's location, music, food, or atmosphere that's important, there's an après spot in Whistler to fit any skier or snowboarder's fancy.
- Dining Out: When it's time for dinner, your choice runs the gamut—from restaurants with an international flavor and luxury fine dining to casual sandwich shops.
- Romance: Consider a romantic getaway in log house nestled in the woods or a luxurious hotel featuring the finest amenities.
- Spas: Whistler hosts world-class spas; so go ahead and indulge in an afternoon of massage and relaxation.
ALL OUR PREFERRED ACCOMMODATION PARTNERS ARE TAG APPROVED
- Enforce non-discriminatory policies including "sexual orientation".
- Treat heterosexual and domestic partners equally in personnel policies.
- Provide diversity and sensitivity training for employees.
- Employ staff that reflects the diversity of the community, including gay and lesbian employees in all levels of employment.
- Empower customers and employees to be "watchdogs" of its gay and lesbian business practices.
Since British Columbia made same-sex marriage legal in 2003, the welcome sign has been out for gays and lesbians to exchange vows and begin their lives together in an open environment. Whistler provides an ideal B.C. location with its beauty, tranquillity, and variety of wedding venues. To learn details about marriage licenses and other information click here.
GayWhistler.com is a year-round promoter of Whistler to the gay and lesbian community and produces and promotes GayWhistler ski week, Whistler Pride and Ski Festival every year. Alpenglow Productions Corporation (APC) is a gay and lesbian travel and event company creating gay-welcoming destinations and events at partner resorts. The GayWhistler/Alpenglow Team, in partnership, is dedicated to bringing alternative vacation options to the gay and lesbian community worldwide.