- All Lodging
- Resort Maps
- Featured Properties
- Why Book With Us?
- Last Minute Hotel Deals
- FREE Vacation Guide
Transforming PlayWhistler Blackcomb Renaissance
- The Watershed: An indoor, four season adventure centre
- Blackcomb Adventure Park: New outdoor non-skiing activities
- On-Mountain Improvements: Enhance existing infrastructure
- The Annex: An indoor Action Sports complex
- Blackcomb Base & Base II: Revitalize Blackcomb's Base Areas
- One Blackcomb Place: Luxury Boutique Hotel, Residence and Club
- Blackcomb Terrace Townhomes: 55-65 Ski-in, Ski-out Homes
Renaissance investment is subject to satisfaction of a number of conditions, including municipal and provincial government approvals, as well as the successful renegotiation and extension of Whistler Blackcomb's Master Development Agreements and Master Plans, the completion of consultations with the Squamish and Lilâwat First Nations and finalization of a proposed business partnership with those First Nations. Whistler Blackcomb estimates the construction period for phases one and two will be approximately four to five years with the Watershed being open two years following receipt of all approvals.
We are still in the planning stages of Whistler Blackcomb Renaissance, your feedback is important to us. Please provide your feedback on any aspect of Whistler Blackcomb Renaissance