- Deals & Packages
- Summer Early Booking
- Last Minute Hotel Deals
- Peak Deals
- PEAK 2 PEAK Tickets
- All Tickets & Passes
Snow School JobsSkiing and Snowboarding
A day in Snow School
Snow School holds many opportunities for our staff. Take a look at the video to see what it means to be apart of the Snow School team.
One minute I could be skiing a black diamond with my class then the next minute I could be building a snowman or having a snowball fight.Levi, Ski Instructor
The training here is a 1000 times better than anywhere else you'll ever be.Wayne, Ski Instructor
Come work with us
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING IN SNOW SCHOOL
- Your office is spread over 200 marked ski runs and 8000+ skiable acres.
- The largest ski school in Canada – more than 1000 instructors from all over the world!
- Our trainers are the best of the best.
- Potential to earn more dollars than at any other ski school in the country.
ROLES IN SNOW SCHOOL
4-5 days per week
Approximately 20-40 hours
Plus extra during peak periods
1-2 days per week
Approximately 7-14 hours.
Plus extra during peak periods. Minimum 14 day commitment.
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving To Be The Best, and Showing That We Care.
- Minimum Level 2 CSIA/CASI or foreign equivalent.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Uncertified instructors who have professional experience working with children may be considered for our Minis Program (3-4 year old program).
- Valid work permit.
- Ability to have a whole lot of fun!!!
TRAINED BY THE BEST TO BE THE BEST
Join our Snow school and elevate your skills! WB’s training is the top in Canada and is one of the greatest perks of being an instructor with us.
Being a member of Whistler Blackcomb’s Snow School opens the door to endless training opportunities. We offer a wide range of sessions designed to help you become the best instructor you can be and work towards your next goals. Our highly skilled trainers are running training sessions daily and any WB instructor can sign up!
Training Sessions we offer (all for FREE!):
- CSIA Level 2, 3, and 4 prep
- Steeps, trees, & drops
- Park & Pipe
- Race Training
- Off Hill training: Myofascial Stretching, Yoga, Dryland Training, Indoor Assessment & Development, Ski Tuning and MORE!
Our Trainers: Our all-star training team is made up of a mix of qualified coaches from various backgrounds including Ex-Olympians, World Freeski Champions, CSIA & CASI board members, and over 50 level 4 certified instructors!
Morning Session: Start your day off right! Upload early morning before the public and get a few warm up laps in with your fellow instructors. This is run every morning throughout the season.
Paid Training: As a valued member of our staff, we pay you for your on the job training before you start with us, and even offer paid training sessions throughout the year!
Scholarship Program: Staff may apply for a scholarship in order to be reimbursed for courses that they have taken throughout the season.
APPLY FOR SNOW SCHOOL
Whether it is a Ski Instructor, Snowboard Instructor or a Supporting Role, apply and see what career advancement opportunities there are with Whistler Blackcomb.Apply Now