- All Lodging
- Resort Maps
- Featured Properties
- Why Book With Us?
- Last Minute Hotel Deals
- FREE Vacation Guide
Tips for ApplyingWhat you need to know
Rules of Play
All applicants need the following to be considered to be offered a position:
- Canadian Citizen or hold a Canadian Work Permit valid for the duration of the position (must be approved prior to interview)
- Social Insurance Number
- Criminal Record Check (we must see the original or a copy) Meet the Grooming Policy
For inquiries on obtaining a work permit for Canada, please visit the International Experience Canada > or contact your nearest Canadian Visa office for more information.
We rely on your good judgment and commitment to maintain a professional, well-groomed appearance while at work. Each employee is expected to practice good habits of grooming and personal hygiene. Please review our full grooming policy prior to applying.
- Hair must be neat and tidy at all times.
- You must be clean-shaven every day.
- Jewellery should be worn in moderation, in good taste and must not interfere with job function or safety.
- Smoking Policy: Whistler Blackcomb supports a “Clean Air Mountain” experience. Employees are not permitted to smoke while in uniform or in public view.
- Any tattoos that could reasonably offend a guest or fellow employee must be covered at all times while at work.
Online Application Process
Whistler Blackcomb is a year round resort and hires throughout the year. Positions that need to be filled immediately can be found in the current posting’s tab on our employment page. We only consider applications submitted through our website - we do not accept resumes in person, via email or by fax.
Please click the above tabs to see how each application process differs.
If you have any recruiting related questions/inquiries, or are experiencing any problems copying and pasting your resume, please contact Employee Experience at 604-938-7557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When considering a position listed in our Current Postings:
- You can apply for up to three positions at a time (this is not mandatory). However, Your applciation is reviewed one job at a time so please be mindful of the closing dates and your preference if you are selecting more than one position. (ie if you are not successful for your first choice, your second choice will then be activated if it is still available.)
- If a position is classified as "INTERNAL ONLY", you must currently be working for Whistler Blackcomb or you must have worked for Whistler Blackcomb within the last 18 months.
- If a closing date shows April 16th note the posting will actually close on April 15th at midnight.
- All Whistler Blackcomb postings show a closing date; however, depending on the volume of applications we receive, we may close a posting early. We strongly recommend that you apply for a position as soon as you see it to avoid missing out on the opportunity
- Positions under the Job Fairs button are for fairs held across Canada. All positions have the same interview date and location.
- You can apply to one position/division in one job fair location only. If you are interested in more than one area please note your preferences in your cover letter.
- We will try to give you the best chance for success, if you have applied for a position but we feel you may be a better fit we may change your selection.
There are four possible errors you could be running across in your application with our online system:
- When you are applying your available start date must be on or before the start date of the job you are applying for.
- If a position is posted as internal and you cannot provide a Whistler Blackcomb employee number the system will not let you continue with your application because you do not qualify for the position.
- If there are any image files in your application our system will not let you proceed. If you eliminate all non-text files when you copy/paste your resume or re-type your resume into the box you should be able to get around this error.
- If an ATS runtime error appears, the solution is to copy your resume, open a new word document, right click -> Paste Options -> Keep Text Only. You can then copy the plain text from the word document and paste it into the application text-only box.