- All Lodging
- Resort Maps
- Last Minute Hotel Deals
- Featured Properties
- Whistler Hotels
- Vacation Rentals
Working at Whistler BlackcombNot Just a Job - An Experience of a Lifetime
Our culture is founded on the passion, honesty and integrity of our people. The organization is filled with Employees excited about living, working and playing in the mountainous outdoor environment. Our employees deliver experiences each day based on sharing their love for the outdoors with our Guests.
We’ve all come here for the same reasons; we live and breathe the outdoors.
Who We Are
Our Mission"To create memories as the best mountain experience again and again."
Our VisionTo be the #1 mountain resort in the world... to play, to work and to invest.
Our CultureFounded on the passion, honesty, and integrity of our people.
Our ValuesOur values guide our decisions, our actions, our relationships with those around us - guests, staff, investors, the community, and the environment:
✓ Safety First, ✓Striving to be The Best, ✓We Care
We hold ourselves and each other accountable to these values individually and as a team. They guide how we will reach our vision, one experience and interaction at a time.
Our Guest Service Philosophy
Be Responsive, Be Reliable and Build Relationships.
At Whistler Blackcomb our mission is to create memories for Guests and staff alike. Excellence in Guest Service is as easy as ensuring employees connect with every Guest, assist them and exceed their expectations. At Whistler Blackcomb this means doing that little something extra that is over and above what the guest already expects. Our employees are empowered to solve problems for Guests and have the authority to make decisions that will exceed Guests’ expectations.
What’s In It For You?
Not only will you have a lot more fun on the job, but you will be recognized for being Responsive, Reliable and building Relationships. You can also recognize your fellow employees by nominating them for an Above & Beyond or an I.C.E. (Inspiring Continued Excellence) Award at the end of each season.
Whistler Blackcomb Sustainability Policy
To be the #1 mountain resort in the world, we must be the most sustainable. We are passionate mountain enthusiasts who feel a deep connection with nature. Our purpose is to create the best mountain memories in the world. We provide the link between recreation and the natural mountain environment. As stewards of this natural environment, we must minimize our impact while delivering new and exciting experiences. We will inspire others to be responsible in their own activities and lifestyles.
We are Proud of our Commitment to Sustainability and that we have been named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers for multiple years running in recognition of that commitment.
- As long as you remain an employee in good standing with Whistler Blackcomb you will have a season pass to access the mountains. If you are hired in the winter you will receive a Ski Pass, and if you are hired in the summer you will receive a Bike Park pass.
- For $2 deduction a paycheque you can join this employee discount program. As a member you will get a variety of discounts in town – gyms, movie tickets, Vancouver Canucks games and many, many more.
- Visit the Club SHRED Website
- 25% off at all Whistler Blackcomb retail locations.(Please note that the discount percentage is off the full retail price of the item. No Staff Discount will be given on top of the sale price of an item.) List of WB Retail Shops >
- 25% off rentals before 1pm.
- 50% off rentals after 1pm (except during peak periods such as Christmas, President's Week, Spring Break and Easter - it will just be 25% during the holiday periods)
- 25% off repairs with odd specials at 50% off
- 20% off at Tuning Centres ~Ski service is $25 and snowboard is $30 (could be more depending on damage)
Food & Beverage
- 50% off at all market style restaurants. (For on Mountain restaurants discount applies all day when on shift or when not at work all day except between 12-1:30pm)
- 20% discount at Merlin's, Dusty's and GLC seven days a week (not including liquor)
- Free group lessons available when space allows in the right ability level.
- 20% discount on most other Ski School Programs - inquire at Snow School Sales desk in resort.
You will learn more about these perks at your First Season Orientation. And we hope to see you soon!