Coca-Cola® Tube Park
- 7 Tube Lanes to enjoy from a more gentle slope (kids' lane) to longer faster lanes. There is a "kids only" lane half way up the conveyor for those under the minimum adult lane height requirement.
- Ticket Sales
- 2 Tube Sizes we have adult size tubes and kids tubes (for those under the minimum adult lane height).
- Tube Lift (conveyor) for easy access up to the tube lanes.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase on site. Featuring delicious Beaver Tails, classic French poutine, hot chocolate, coffee and tea.
- Heated Washroom facilities.
- Fire pit area with seating. Seating also available around the Snack hut
- Fully lit for early evening tubing.
- Full sound system covering the entire park with family friendly music.
Please note: We do not have storage facilities available at this time. Guests may leave non –Valuable items beside the Tube Park hut as long as it does not create a hazard for other guests. Valuables (i.e. purses, small backpacks, cameras etc. may be taken in the tube on your lap.
Tips and Info
What to Wear
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Recommend proper winter boots with a good grip.
- Warm winter clothing
- Snow pants (especially for children).
- Ski goggles/helmets (recommended for children)
- Ski Boots are not permitted in the Tube Park for safety reasons.
Height and Ages
- Children must be at least 3 years of age and at a minimum height of 36" or 91cm tall to tube. Children between 36" (91 cm) to 41" (103 cm) tall are designated to use the Mini-kids lane only from the halfway point.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied in the Tube Park by an Adult. Kids under 12 can still ride by themselves as long as they are tall enough.
Tubing in Groups
- One person per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the kids' lane. (conditions permitting)
- Group Tubing is permitted where sliders can join up and go down a lane together as long as conditions permit. Check with your attendent for help with group tubing.
How to Get There
- The Tube Park is located on Blackcomb Mountain, just above mid-station of the Excalibur Gondola (first stop on the Gondola) and adjacent to Lot 8.
- Access on foot is via a "no cost" ride on the lower line of the Excalibur Gondola up to the mid-station and is open the same hours as the Tube Park. "No ticket required to access the Gondola".
- Once at the mid-station, guests cross the ski run towards Lot 7 and proceed up the side of the run on the walkway to the Tube Park pathway entrance (it is well marked and lit during evening operations).
- Those who are not comfortable with stairs or require direct access (i.e. strollers, wheelchair etc) should go by car up to Lot 8 where they can directly access the park.
- Access by vehicle is by driving up to Lot 8 and crossing the bridge over to the Park.
- Free Parking at Lot 8