- Deals & Packages
- Stay Longer, Save More
- Last Minute Hotel Deals
- Peak Deals
- PEAK 2 PEAK Tickets
- All Tickets & Passes
Saturday, July 1st, 2017
Location: Glacier Room, The Roundhouse Lodge on Whistler Mountain.
- 12:30 pm - 150 FREE* PEAK 2 PEAK 360 Experience Day Tickets will be handed out at the base of Whistler Mountain
- 1:45 pm - Performance by the neighbouring First Nations Group - Squamish Lil'wat Centre
- 1:55 pm - Performance by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestral Institute
- 2:11 pm - Honouring of three local community heroes, highlighted Marielle Thompson, Cynthia Buck and Rod McNeil, will join the MC on stage, each representing a great Canadian value
- 2:15 pm - Canadian Oath followed by the playing of the National Anthem by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestral Institute
The 1st 150 guests will receive a free 1 day Whistler Blackcomb sightseeing lift ticket compliments of CIBC. The sightseeing ticket will provide lift access to the Canada 150 celebration in the Glacier Room in the Roundhouse. Adult guest 19 years + can also receive 1 of 150 Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate vouchers for a complementary glass of wine.
*Only 1 lift ticket per guest. Offer only valid on July 1st, 2017
The Vancouver Symphony Orchestral Institute
In this, our shared 150th anniversary with Canada, CIBC has been inviting Canadians to share what they, as citizens of this strong beautiful country, Stand For by using the hashtag #StandForCanada. As a proud, Canadian company, we Stand For Community and the individuals whose passion, vision and tireless determination has had a lasting and positive impact on the communities in which they reside. Whether a visitor or resident, visit the CIBC #StandForCanada sign atop Whistler Mountain and share what you Stand For by using the hashtag.