- Deals & Packages
- Summer Early Booking
- Last Minute Hotel Deals
- Peak Deals
- PEAK 2 PEAK Tickets
- All Tickets & Passes
Whistler Bucket List Experience PackageLodging, Lift Tickets & Heli-Skiing
CALL 1-888-600-2630 TO BOOK.
Your Ultimate Package
- 5 nights lodging in a 4 star property.
- 3 days skiing at Whistler Blackcomb, the number #1 rated ski resort in North America.
- 1 day Heli Skiing Elite Adventure package 4 runs (approx. 6,000 - 10,000 vertical feet).
- Customize your package - Other dates, hotel and Heli options available.
- CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-600-2630 TO BOOK.
STAY TUNED, WINTER 2017.18 PRICING COMING SOON.
Whistler Blackcomb is a place where deep mountain culture collides with a spirit of adventure, progression and international acclaim. It’s a place sculpted by legendary peaks, Olympic athletes and an insatiable wonder. Two mountains converge on one lift ticket and unite at the base of Whistler Village at the end of the day—the vibrant and iconic epicenter of winter festivity. Together, it’s what sets us apart as a world-class ski resort in every which way.
A Typical Heli-Ski Day
Amid the ever growing popularity of heli-skiing in British Columbia, Whistler Heli-Skiing has established itself as the leader in day heli-skiing operations for the last 36 years. Groups are professionally guided by some of the best guides in the industry. Their in-depth knowledge allows them to find the best snow conditions to suit your group each and every day.
- 8:15am: Guests requiring rentals to check in at the Carleton store.
- 8:30 am: All other guests to check in at the Carleton store.
- If your heli ski day is cancelled due to weather or snow conditions, you will be telephoned between 7:45 am and 8:00 am. If you do not have a phone call by 8:00 am, please report to the Heli Ski store at 8:30 or 8:45 as required.
- After checking in at the store you will be directed to the ski rental area to get ready for your day. You will meet your guide and your group will get assembled and ready to go
- After the group is assembled you will walk with your guide to the waiting Whistler Heli-Skiing buses for the drive to the Whistler Heliport. At the Heliport you will be given a transceiver and instructions in its use and receive additional instruction about the helicopters. The first group will fly at approximately 10:00 am.
- The guides choose the best ski area for the day. They take many factors into consideration including the wind, temperature, and new snowfalls, guest safety prior to making their decision.
- You will ski with your guide all day.
- A mountain lunch is provided on the hill which consists of a soup, sandwich, sweet treat, tea and juice.
- The Whistler Heli-Skiing professional photography staff captures one of your runs on video and still pictures. Videos and photographs are available in the Bell 205 packages only
Your heli-ski day ends at the Bearfoot Bistro for the video après party. Guests arrive back in Whistler between 2:30 and 5:00 (depending on weather and number of runs). The video party starts 30 minutes after the first group arrives and plays several times so everyone can watch their epic powder turns! Feel free to invite your friends and family to join you there for the après party. All orders for videos and photos, as well as payment for extra runs, are processed at the après location.
- Book your heli-skiing for your second ski day. This gives you the first day to warm up your legs and is early enough in your trip in case your heli-skiing day needs to be rebooked because of a inclement weather.
- Book a second day of heli-skiing and receive $100 off your additional day.
- Your heli-ski day will be a lot more fun with the right ski equipment. Our rental shop has powder skis for intermediate to expert skiers. Please bring your own ski poles and ski boots, which can easily be fitted to our rental skis.
- The après party takes place at the renowned Bearfoot Bistro. The Bearfoot Bistro offers two very unique experiences to help make this a trip all the more memorable, ask your server about the Belvedere Ice Room, a -18 Celsius vodka tasting room showcasing over 55 vodkas from 12 different countries. If that’s a bit too chilly for you, ask about the opportunity to saber a bottle of champagne and celebrate in a tradition dating back to the Napoleonic War.
- This package can be completely customizable for you, different lodging options and heli-skiing packages are available. For the best Heli-Skiing package consider the "Ultimate Excursion" for an extra $310 per person. This package includes six runs and is designed for experts who wish to move quickly. Please inquire with your travel consultant for details.