- All Lodging
- Resort Maps
- Featured Properties
- Why Book With Us?
- Last Minute Hotel Deals
- FREE Vacation Guide
Whistler Kids ChildcareToddler & Child Daycare
Whistler Kids Daycares - 18 to 48 Months
$97/day during the Winter 2016.17 Season
Morning drop off is between 8am-10am. Please arrive early on the first day to ensure you have enough time to fill in our Emergency Information Sheet.
- This program is for children aged 18 to 48 months
November 24 - April 23
November 24 - April 23
December 3 - April 16
Please take a moment to complete the 'Emergency Information Form' and bring it with you on the first day to save time during registration.
Having one of the best children's program in the world has one drawback - our programs do fill up. Advance registration is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Let one of our sales hosts assist you in choosing the best program. Our reservations office is open 7 days a week from 8am to 5pm early and late season and 7am to 7pm during peak times.
Tips for Parents
The Whistler Kids Childcare Centres open daily at 8:00 am. All pre-registered guests should proceed directly to the facility to check your child in. Please have your child at the facility no later than 9:30 am.
- Ensure your child is well rested, healthy, has eaten breakfast and has recovered from jetlag.
- Your child will spend the day with our qualified caregivers engaged in age appropriate indoor and outdoor play - naps included.
- You are required to complete an emergency information form which includes information pertaining to the health and safety of your child. Please print it out, fill it in, and bring it with you on your child's first day.
You will be required to sign a form, releasing your child from our care, at the end of the day.
- Westin 3:30pm
- Blackcomb Base 3:30pm
- Creekside 3:30pm
Teddy Bear Daycare - 3 to 5 Years
Licensed childcare at Whistler Kids located inside Millennium Place in Whistler Village; Teddy Bear Daycare is available year round Monday to Friday, with full day childcare. This daycare specializes in long-term childcare for local families, but is also available for daily drop-in.
- Group Childcare: Child to Staff Ratio 8:1
- Staff qualified in ECE (Early Childhood Education) & first aid
- Staff have completed a criminal record check.
Teddy Bear Daycare
- Please note food is not provided; please supply your child's lunch and snacks.
- This program is for children aged 3 to 5 years.
- Drop in's will only be booked at the beginning of each month for the month.
For example: if you would like a day in February, but it is still January, you must wait until January 1st to request the day.
Teddy bear daycare
$99/day during the Winter 2016.17 Season
Resident pricing available with proof of Whistler residency, please inquire for details.
Morning drop off is between 7:30am to 10am.
Afternoon pick up is by 6:00pm.
BC Statutory Holidays hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm
Dates & Location
Open Monday To Friday, Year Round (Except Dec. 25 & Jan. 1)
Located at Whistler Village - MY Millenium Place