- All Lodging
- Resort Maps
- Last Minute Hotel Deals
- Featured Properties
- Whistler Hotels
- Vacation Rentals
• Price: $61.95 (tax included).
• Availability of backcountry tickets is assessed daily by Ski Patrol.
• Proper gear is required to purchase ticket: avalanche transceiver and demonstrated ability to use it, probe, shovel, skins or snowshoes, cell phone.
• Tickets are sold for a specific lift set to reach the backcountry access points and cannot be used on other lifts.
• Guests must sign the Backcountry Access Agreement.
Uphill skiing is not permitted on Whistler or Blackcomb Mountains, with the exception of the designated Flute Bowl footpath as avalanche conditions allow.
Skiers and snowboarders looking to access the backcountry terrain adjacent to Whistler Blackcomb’s ski area boundaries can do so via the chairlift system or on foot via Singing Pass, accessible from the base of Whistler Mountain.
When the high alpine lifts are closed due to avalanche danger, backcountry skiers and snowboarders should check in with Patrol at the dispatch offices on Whistler or Blackcomb for more information on how to safely access the backcountry